planning the 2015 survey

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:27:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hey team,

I'm intending to take the survey from last year and make it into an annual
tradition. I believe we can learn more from it and detect trends better by
asking ourselves a set of questions every year.

So, based on last years questions I'm slowly putting together a new survey and
this time I'm putting up the questions in a wiki to get input and ideas from
everyone interested!

What do you think we should ask for? What should we not ask for? which
questions weren't that good last year and should be improved?

https://github.com/bagder/curl/wiki/Survey:-curl-and-libcurl-2015