Re: not receiving CURLMSG_DONE or other end-of-transfer signals

From: mm.w <0xcafefeed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:39:20 -0700

I do understand Daniel (Stenberg) here ; there is nothing to poke around in
libcurl ; there is kind of of confused other Daniel about not getting lazy
; that's just an outdated sample code ; if he wants to use boost asio ; he
should seriously start to work then write his own wrapper meeting his
requirements ? not so hard ; but still an unreachable concept to hardmanc;
according to your public profile you should know better ; but the facts are
; you don't.

Best Regards.