Re: not receiving CURLMSG_DONE or other end-of-transfer signals

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:45:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015, Daniel Hardman wrote:

> This is wrong. I misread epoll's documentation. As long as we loop until we
> receive EAGAIN, a subsequent call to epoll will again notify on the socket.

For testing, please modify the while code at lib/transfer.c:798 [1] to do that
looping unconditionally. I think that is otherwise a problem for edge-trigged
as it doesn't drain the socket.

The other test to do is of course to switch it to level-trigged and see if it
makes a difference.

[1] = https://github.com/bagder/curl/blob/master/lib/transfer.c#L798