Re: bug #39 -- let's fix it

From: mm.w <0xcafefeed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:23:14 -0700

sorry you did not got what I said ; the both sentences where not separated
; if you get twice different Content-Length you can lie ; yes some proxy
servers returns a body ; they can even have non-standard values for
Transfer-Encoding
;

Can you name any such proxies ?

yes I could ; but would not be fair.

At the end so yes they should be totally ignored ; but from time to time
you can't.