Re: DL curl 7.35 mingw32

From: Adam <simplesec2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:12:37 -0300

I need exactly curl-7.35.0-devel-mingw32. On 7.40, 7.33, amungst others -
IMAP is NOT working, as has been well documented on these lists and
stackoverflow.

People are saying 7.35 has working IMAP, so do you know where I can
download curl-7.35.0-devel-mingw32 because I don't see it on that link you
sent. I need only 7.35.

Thanks.