Re: libcurl does not update cookie

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:32:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 May 2015, Alexander Dyagilev wrote:

> In the cookie database it sets domain as "unknown".

Ah yes, it saves it like that but it is kept in memory without a domain name
and that's why it still matches but isn't the same cookie...

> But what if I would like to set a cookie for the all domains?

It isn't normally possible to set a cookie for all domains. But in this case
you're actually doing that...

> For example, a site can redirect me to a different one (not a subdomain) and
> I want the cookie to be send to this redirected site also.

You might need to go back to add the header manually like you did before. Your
problem seems to be that the second cookie isn't overwriting the first cookie,
not that the first one doesn't work.