HTTP/2 Stream Priority and Dependency

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 14:09:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

(HTTP/2 Server push works pretty good now:
http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2015/06/03/server-push-to-curl/)

I've moved further and started to think about how to set and control HTTP/2
stream priority and dependencies.

This is probably a simpler challenge than the multiplexing and push parts and
from an API perspective I'm leaning towards simply providing two new easy

   CURLOPT_STREAM_PRIORITY

and

   CURLOPT_STREAM_DEPENDS_ON

The priority is a number and the dependency is another easy handle on which
this particular stream depends on and that needs to finish before this one is
performed.

I've added this and some further details in the wiki. I'll welcome all any any
comments or suggestions on this approach or how to improve it!

  https://github.com/bagder/curl/wiki/HTTP-2-Stream-Priority-and-Dependency