RE: the new site layout went live

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 06:10:11 +0000

I tried it from my FireFox which I usually use to browse cUrl's site.
The upper menu was not shown till I hover it with the mouse and even then only the single section was shown.
This problem was solved by refreshing the page (but I'm not sure how user will know he should do that...).

Another issue - when you go to libcurl section, the upper menu is too long and take 2 lines, which make the UX not so good.

Anyhow, thanks Daniel for taking time to improve the site.

Regards,

Yehezkel Horowitz