An HTTPS-proxy branch!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:11:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

In pull-request 305[2] we got a huge patch for adding support for A) HTTPS
proxy and B) "independent" SOCKS proxy.

  A) is of course to speak HTTPS with the proxy instead of plain HTTP to secure
the data going to and from the proxy.

  B) allows libcurl to connect to the "real" proxy through a fronting SOCKS
proxy.

This work is now "officially" adopted into our project in the HTTPS-proxy
branch[1].

There is still work left for those features to be complete and ready to get
merged. If you're interested in these features, please join in and help us!

[1] = https://github.com/bagder/curl/tree/HTTPS-proxy
[2] = https://github.com/bagder/curl/pull/305