Re: Amazon announced a TLS abstraction library called s2n

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:17:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> s2n doesn't support certificate validation yet [0], so I'd say this is a bit
> premature.

That was what I found too, and the fact that client-side is "disabled by
default" and is only mentioned as useful for testing and debugging.

Personally I'll wait with trying that out though as the HTTPS-proxy work is
already touching TLS code so basically all backends need to be adjusted for
this. TLS over TLS is a lovely thing! =)