Re: HTTP/2 download problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:52:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015, Rafayel Mkrtchyan wrote:

Rafayel, please use the Subject: field when sending emails. It helps telling
receivers what the email is about!

> I am using the http-2 download example(
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/http2-download.html ) in order to download
> files from the server that supports HTTP/2 . I would like to know what is
> the best version of nghttp2 that I need to use with libcurl.

The latest! I think that is 1.0.5 at the moment.

> My current
> version of nghttp2(1.0.0) brings the following error when I am trying to
> download http://54.161.112.194:9999/jakob/3rd.txt file:

Have you tried an HTTPS version if that makes anything different?

> == 0 Info: Connection state changed (MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS updated)!
> == 0 Info: http2_recv: 16384 bytes buffer at 0x1e4cf30 (stream 1)
> == 0 Info: Received frame on Stream ID: 1 not in stream hash!
>
> == 0 Info: nghttp2_session_mem_recv() returned -902:The user callback
> function failed

I suspect this is a bug with the HTTP version, I've mostly focused on the
HTTPS version. As I'm away on vacation right now it might take me some time to
investigate this closer.