Re: Odd Issue building curl/libcurl

From: Cyd Haselton <chaselton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:12:28 -0500

More info:
Deleted the srcdir, re-downloaded the latest source tarball (7.43) from the curl site, unzipped and started over. Got the same error.

Here is the configure that I am using:
./configure --disable-debug --disable-werror -disable-rpath --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-http --enable-ftp --enable-ldap --enable-ldaps --enable-pop3 --enable-imap --enable-smb --enable-smtp --enable-sspi --enable-manual --enable-verbose --enable-cookies --with-sysroot=/usr/gcc-4.9-pie/sysroot --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-ca-path=/usr/local/ssl/certs

Here is a link to the output from configure:
http://pastebin.com/5Uinv8zA

Here is a link to the result of make -dn:
http://pastebin.com/944nPi6Q