Re: Issue with the line feed character

From: Tiago Cerqueira (1090678) <1090678_at_isep.ipp.pt>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:05:31 +0000

Hello,
Yes, I do realize that the URL cannot contain a line feed character (hence the error I’m having). I’ve already made changes to read the file without the LF character, but I wanted to ask here (actually on the curlpp mailing list) for an option to ignore this character.
Anyway, I’ve fixed it and I managed to learn a lot about curlpp and libcurl in the process, so I wouldn’t call this a total loss.
Thanks again for taking interest in my issue and I’m sorry for posting my question to the wrong mailing list!

Best regards,
Tiago Cerqueira

PS: Just out of curiosity, do you (or anyone) has any ideas on why the error is only happening on certain systems, with the same version of the library?