Re:Re: libcurl post_callback

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:03:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, lu wrote:

> I want to upload a large binary file to http server

Ok, and with "upload" you mean a HTTP multipart formpost? There are many
different ways you can upload with HTTP.

> In order to improve the speedŁ¬i want to divide the file into several parts,
> for example FILE*+ offset I dont't know hot to do , such as use function
> "curl_formadd"

That then requires that you control the server end so that you can have that
stitch all the pieces together again. And if you do control the server end,
you can use an easier way than multipart formpost.

curl_formadd can be told to send a file (CURLFORM_FILE), a buffer
(CURLFORM_BUFFER) or read data to send from a callback (CURLFORM_STREAM)

> curl_formadd(&pFormPost,
>
> Its sixth parameters is local file path , does it support file handle ,such
> as FILE * If it does not support, is there any other methods

CURLFORM_FILE takes a file name. See CURLFORM_BUFFER or CURLFORM_STREAM.