Re: Using ftpupload.c returns a directory listing in HTML format

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:09:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015, Nils Söderman wrote:

> Can the reason for the  error code for address
> "ftp://192.168.0.151/backup/ftptest/" be that I am working within my LAN?

No. libcurl doesn't care (and doesn't know) about that. It deals with the
given URL and will act on it and if that IP is within your LAN then so be it.

That URL is most probably not the problem. I find it more likely that you
accidentally or otherwise send in a URL that isn't exactly that string. That's
why I suggest you should just try using curl on the command line with that URL
to see if that works.

> So my question: how to write REMOTE_URL string when working inside a LAN?

Exactly the way you write it here. There's no problem with this URL.