Re: Using ftpupload.c returns a directory listing in HTML format

From: Nils Söderman <nils_at_meditalk.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 15:36:57 +0200
Den 2015-08-13 kl. 14:35, skrev Daniel Stenberg:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2015, Nils Söderman wrote:

And thanks for the verbose tip! I like to see whats going on, since I debugged Z80 in the seventies.
So, is it wrong to change name of the file for transport up to the archive?

The key to your problem is in the single server response you get after the 'STOR' command:

< 550 ws_data2.txt: Permission denied

The server apparently doesn't allow you to store a file in that directory.

Thanks!  As I use my archive w/o username/password (within my routerprotected firewall) with my Win7-OS I did not expect any problem with password protection. The share "backup" password entry is empty. BUT connecting from RPi results in the same error. I have been scrutinizing the setup of the NAS, I have read/write permission on the two places I can set it. It is clearly a NAS problem?? Thanks to Patrick and the verbose command it was found. I will dig deeper into the problem, but am happy for any hint!
Nils