RE: Using ftpupload.c returns a directory listing in HTML format

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:44:19 +0200

Nils Uppsala wrote:

> How can I close this issue? I can, thanks to Patrick and Daniel,
successfully append a file to another!

You're welcome!

> If anyone else is interested I attach the functioning file and the
verbose printout.

Two small remarks:
- The RNFR alone is meaningless: you can remove it. This leaves the
postquote list empty, so you can remove all that stuff !
- I suppose that, in your final app, you'll upload some memory data, so
having a read callback is needed in this case. However, if you simply
upload a file like in your current program, you can drop your
read_callback procedure and the CURLOPT_READFUNCTION settings: this will
use the default callback procedure which is fread. You simply keep the
CURLOPT_READDATA as it is now to pass the file pointer to fread. Of
course, you won't have the "We read ... bytes from file" debug output
anymore :-)

Patrick