rtsp with the multi interface mixes up the handles

From: Erik Janssen <erik.janssen_at_axis.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:56:08 +0200

Hi,

Libcurl 7.43

RTSP with RTP interleaving using the multi interface only works correct with one session per host at a time.

Each of my curl handles has a different CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA. If I play more than one session from a single host then curl may pass the CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA of the wrong curl handle to my CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION, which is always the same.

Furthermore I notice that when I do curl_easy_getinfo( my_curl, CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET, &sock) while the RTSP session is running I always get -1.

The latter isn't important, I mention because I was thinking there might be a relation because both the curl_easy_getinfo-call and the rtsp.c make use of Curl_getconnectinfo() and that one may be confused. But my understanding of the internal connection- and session handling is still poor

So that's why I post the issue. Is there someone who can look into this or provide me more clues?

I make heavy use of the RTSP with libcurl now and being able to do multiple RTP interleaving sessions to a single host would be quite welcome.

Thanks,

Erik