RE: rtsp with the multi interface mixes up the handles

From: Erik Janssen <erik.janssen_at_axis.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 09:14:57 +0200

>> Each of my curl handles has a different CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA. If I
>> play more than one session from a single host then curl may pass the
>> CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA of the wrong curl handle to my
>> CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION, which is always the same.

> Can you help us with a recipe on how to repeat this problem? Preferably something that we can even use > our own test suite as it makes things so much easier to debug and will help us avoid regressions in the
> future!

I looked at the tests and yes I can write one that fails, maybe need to extend rtspd a bit, sequence would be like:

- start N interleaved-rtp rtsp sessions using multi interface
- for all of them:
   - get the SSRC from from the SETUP response and convert to int
   - set the SSRC as INTERLEAVEDATA
   - In the interleave function compare the SSRC in the rtp payload with userdata
   - If it differs --> stop with failure
- terminate after X seconds --> success

So far it’s a bit 'random' when the mixup will occur so I hope the timing will match reality
It may take a while before I get to it, will live with the limitation in the meantime..

Erik