Re: Query on handling chunk transfer encoding

From: Thiru balaji <thirubalajis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:14:58 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for clarification, Still how can I be sure that entire data is send
from server in chunk transfer mode.
Does it mean that curl_multi_perform or curl_easy_perform should return
with value CURLM_OK.

Or can I use curl_easy_getinfo with CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE to identify
whether my download is complete.

Thanks
Thiru balaji.S