Re: CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION with OPENSSL returns SSL_CTX instead of SSL

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 01:40:41 -0400

On 10/6/2015 6:21 AM, Frank Meier wrote:
> Hi
>> Here is another idea, piggyback on CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION instead.
>> CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION_V2 returns OpenSSL SSL * but is otherwise the
>> same as CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION:
>>
>> https://github.com/jay/curl/compare/master...jay:curlinfo_tls_session_v2?expand=1
>>
> +1
>
> I'd really like seeing this patch being merged, since I also need to
> access the SSL* struct sometimes.

You'll have to wait a little bit. The feature window is closed now and
though this is more a fix it introduces a new symbol. Later this month I
can put it in and if nothing breaks it would go out in the December
release. I plan to put in the CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION_V2 implementation
(credit to Michael Kaufmann for suggesting that) instead of the
CURLINFO_TLS_SSL_PTR.