Re: curl_multi_info_read() returning result of CURLE_RECV_ERROR [feedly]

From: KS Lee <kslee_at_soft-skills.com.my>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:31:15 +0800

Hi​

Daniel suggested some things earlier in the thread. Michael had some
> good suggestions too. Did you try those things? Run Wireshark to get an
> idea of what's happening. Also you may want to try using a build of
> libcurl with the native WinSSL as the SSL backend, and see if you see
> the same results.

​We have captured the traces, and studying the Wireshark traces now.
We will try with the Windows SSPI method as well next.

In the mean time, I've read previous curl threads concerning​ servers
returning incorrect CONTENT-LENGTH values in the HTTP headers.

​What would libcurl do in such situations if
*CURLOUT_IGNORE_CONTENT_LENGTH​ is not set? Would libcurl reset the
TCP connection? What would this be different with an intervening
proxy?*

*Thanks in advance.*

*​Regards*

*KS*