Re: curl_easy_perform opens up new shell

From: Florian Wege <awaterknight_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 15:02:02 +0100

Turns out it was a mistake on my behalf. It was coupled to the perform line
but only because it affected a check where I instructed further system
calls, which were the culprit. Those were to make sure that the directory
structures to download the files to exist, I have changed it to the Windows
API now. Fiddled around with the IDE and builders a lot, probably that's
why I did not see it earlier.

Thanks