Re: Data retrieval is fragmented using Multi CURL Lib

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 02:45:12 -0500

On 11/6/2015 7:22 PM, doa379 wrote:
> I am using multi libcurl to download data from various sources. It's
> all working except for the issue that the data retrieved from the
> various sources is fragmented and jumbled. For example if you have
> this JSON data in any order:
>
> {{ JSON1 }, { JSON2 }, { JSON3 }}
> {{ JSON1 }, { JSON3 }, { JSON2 }}
> {{ JSON2 }, { JSON1 }, { JSON3 }}
> .
> .
> .
>

> it may appear in the resulting stream like this:
>
> {{ JSON1, { JSON3 }}, { JSON2 }}
>
> All the data is successfully downloaded but just in the wrong order.
> As it makes parsing the data difficult I would like to resolve this issue.

Please review the bug reporting requirements [1]. Also ... if you can
give a self contained compilable example that can be used to reproduce
your problem that would be great.

If you are receiving JSON from different handles and it is jumbled I
wonder if maybe your write function is using the same location for more
than one handle? It sounds like an issue with your write function.

[1]: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/bugs.html#What_to_report