Enabling threaded resolver on Windows

From: Ahmed, Najeeb <Najeeb.Ahmed_at_emc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:20:35 -0500

Hi,

I trying to build curl on Windows to enable threaded resolver but I am not sure how to do it and I couldn't find any info about it on the web. Below is my "nmake" command that I am using, can someone please let me know what needs to be added to this command to enable threaded resolver. I am using Curl version 7.30.0:

nmake /f Makefile.vc mode=dll VC=10 WITH_LIBCOMMONSSL=yes WITH_LIBCOMMONSSL_HEADERS=%LIBCOMMONSSL% LIBCOMMONSSLNAME=%LIBCOMMONSSL_LIB% WITH_LIBCOMMONSSL_LIBS_ACTUALPATH=%LIBCOMMONSSL_BUILDDIR% WITH_LIBBSAFE_HEADERS=%LIBBSAFE%/include ENABLE_WINSSL=no MACHINE=x64 WITH_LIBCOMMONSSLDBG=0

Thanks,
Najeeb.