Removing the TODO comments

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 23:39:04 +0100

Commit 64e959ff removed most of the TODO comments in the code because "They
tend to never get updated anyway so they're frequently inaccurate and we never
those removed comments, there are many there that are pointing out known issues
in the code, potential edge cases, known hacks, etc. If someone were to
encounter one of the issues pointed out in these comments, having a TODO line
pointing to the section could save a bunch of debugging time. Someone doing a
code refactoring in one of these sections would have more constraints to
consider. I've never found the volume of TODO comments to be at any way
intrusive and fail to see the value in removing the internal documentation
these comments represented.

>>> Dan