Re: [Patch] <lwip/opt.h> guard name

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 14:40:30 -0500

On 12/7/2015 9:33 AM, Gisle Vanem wrote:
> The name of the header guard in LwIP's <lwip/opt.h> has changed
> from '__LWIP_OPT_H__' to 'LWIP_HDR_OPT_H' (bug #35874 in May 2015).
> Hence libcurl should adapt.

Thanks, this and the other lwIP patch you submitted earlier this morning
'USE_LWIPSOCK and MSVC' [1] were combined and landed in e1b6b22 [2].

I did have a reject in socket.c with this second patch

*** 103,109 ****
   # endif
   #endif

- #undef socket

I'm guessing that was a mistake because if socket is a function-like
macro it should be undefined before defining it again so I changed it
back to do the undef first.

[1]: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2015-12/0023.html
[2]: https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/e1b6b22