easy argument in curl_multi_socket_action's callback function

From: Dan Tsohar <DanT_at_radware.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:21:15 +0000

Hi,
I am trying to wrap my head around something about the curl_multi_socket_action API.
The Doc about curl_multi_socket_action's callback says: "The easy argument is a pointer to the easy handle that deals with this particular socket. Note that a single handle may work with several sockets simultaneously."
Assuming I am setting CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT to 1 for every easy handle that is created during my run, how would it be possible to have more than one socket for one particular easy handle?
In my particular case, I am trying to perform NTLM authentication using the multi interface. I am creating easy handles with CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT=1 but I still see more than one socket being used per one easy handle occasionally.
Specifically I am seeing calls to my sockate action callback with action=CURL_POLL_REMOVE with socket=X and then a subsequent call to the callback with the same easy-handle with action=CURL_POLL_IN and socket=Y.
Thanks,
Dan