Re: HTTP GET method without body

From: Boris Schrijver <boris_at_pcextreme.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 23:31:43 +0100 (CET)

Dear Daniel,

Using --libcurl test.c helped out a lot! Thanks!

It showed me that I could use an option I wasn't aware of [1]. In combination
with [2] it got me what I wanted!

I would like to thank you for responding so promptly!

[1] curl_easy_setopt(hnd, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, "GET");
[2] curl_easy_setopt(hnd, CURLOPT_NOBODY, 1L);

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Boris Schrijver

PCextreme B.V.