RE: HTTPS proxy support coming with your help!

From: Patrick Monnerat <patrick.monnerat_at_dh.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:05:22 +0100

called HTTPS-proxy: https://github.com/bagder/curl/commits/HTTPS-proxy

> I don't want to break the build by merging this work into master, so I
would like help with trying out (and fixing) this branch with:

> - gskit

I started working on that for gskit.

However I do not like the uses of setstropt() (url.c) bypassing the
set.str array: this breaks the "up2date check" in
curl_easy_setopt_ccsid() (packages/OS400/ccsidcurl.c line 1126). Can't
we keep set.str array slots for the new strings?

BTW: is there a public proxy somewhere to test this feature?

Thanks for the replies.
Patrick