Re: cUrl and TFO

From: Inca R <incarose_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:28:35 -0800

Hi,

[email from Peeyush, he is no part of the list yet]
I have been working on curl tfo support and managed to get a working
version.
This is my first pass at TFO with some basic understanding of curl code.
Would love if you can have a look at it and guide me with whats needed to
be done to make it in upstream.
I have attached the patch for it. If you prefer a pull request on github I
can do that as well.

Thanks,
Peeyush Aggarwal