RE: HTTPS proxy support coming with your help!

From: Patrick Monnerat <patrick.monnerat_at_dh.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:19:34 +0100

Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> GSKit does not support SSL stacking...

I just pushed a commit implementing SSL over SSL for GSKit. This was
even harder than expected, since GSKit wants INET/INET6 sockets only and
OS/400 socketpair() only works for UNIX sockets :-( Therefore the socket
pair is produced using low level APIs...

https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/cc9b053d8438c77296fbaaa64a21e43efc
9f7078

I installed squid on a Linux server, enabled HTTPS proxying and made
some tests from the OS/400: this seems to work perfectly.

However, if there is someone using libcurl on OS/400 somewhere in the
world, I would appreciate some more testing :-)

Cheers,

Patrick