feature window closed last week!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:26:45 +0100 (CET)

Hey

Sorry, but while I was away and had a nice relaxing vacation last week, I
missed to tell you all that the feature window for 7.47.0 closed on Dec 30th
and we're now in the bugfix-only period until the coming release. The planned
release date is January 27th.

So, please hold off all new feature merges another three weeks and help us
polish everything really good to make the next release the best one we've ever
made!

I'm really trying to review all the patches, merge the ones that have been
reviewed and updated and respond to all good questions and issues, you can see
that I struggle at times and have done so the last couple of months.

You can help us out by commenting/reviewing or even testing patches and
suggestions, and respond to questions anad issues you know the answers to.

Thanks!