Re: multiplexing issues on libcurl HTTP2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 16:06:48 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016, Bankde wrote:

> === First Issue: The stream max is always at 13. MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS
> reached, skip (13). ===

Ack. I can repeat this too, as it seems we don't see the settings frame (we
use 13 as our silly internal default until the setting has been received).
This seems like a regression that's happened at some point. Possibly in
nghttp2 even.

Tatsuhiro, can you give it a quick look?

Client code:

    http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/http2-download.html

I kick off my test server like this:

    https://github.com/bagder/curl-http2-dev/blob/master/run-nghttp2.sh

And just getting a single download shoud get

    "Got SETTINGS for stream 1"

... somewhere in the verbose output. Output we receive the
SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS from the server, but it doesn't seem to
happen!?