Re: libCurl+openssl+Amiga

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 23:12:42 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, Norbert Kett via curl-library wrote:

> second attempt without s:curl-ca-bundle.crtlibCurl version: v7.45.0
> openssl version: 1.0.0

> openssl s_client -connect googleapis.com:443openssl version: 0.9.7

So you're comparing two very different OpenSSL versons? How does the openssl
1.0.0 s_client perform? It seems like a better comparison as it is more likely
to act like libcurl with openssl 1.0.0 ...

Or build curl against the 0.9.7 version and see if that makes anything
different.

Also, what makes you so sure it is a timeout? What is the time constraints for
a TLS handshake?

When you run curl to try this, I would recommend using --trace-ascii and
--trace-time to let you get the most possible amount of logging and timing
info to see where the time appear to be spent.