Re: libCurl+openssl+Amiga

From: Norbert Kett via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 22:49:28 +0000 (UTC)

well,
i used amissl's openssl tool which is built from openssl 0.9.7g. but no static library included with this amissl, so i can't build libcurl with it.for curl, i used one openssl v1.0.0a amiga port. and unfortunately this pack contains badly compiled openssl tool which is crashing on 68020.so i was forced to compare two different openssl versions. as is see amissl's openssl can process the certificate under 3.5 sec, whilethe v1.0.0a openssl solve it under 12 sec. if this part fully belongs to openssl, and i can not affect if from libcurl, than maybe i banging wrong door :)

 Norbert Kett
Lead Programmer4Flash Interactivephone: +36202500441http://fourflash.com