Re: Progress function in Win10 for libcurl 7.46 is called with zeros

From: Taras Kushnir via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:59:30 +0000 (UTC)

Ok, excuse me. It got resolved.
The problem was that I uploaded files not in the passive mode and actually nothing was uploaded so far. That's why uploading bytes were zero.

Dismiss the previous message.

Best regards,

Taras Kushnir.

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:54 PM, Taras Kushnir via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:
Hello everybody

I'm developing a cross-platform application (Linux, OS X, Windows) and I'm using libcurl.

Under Windows, I'm using GitHub repository (
https://github.com/blackrosezy/build-libcurl-windows) to download latest libcurl and build it with MS VS 2013.

I compiled several files from libcurl examples from the main website in order to upload files via FTP and report progress to the outside. In OS X and Linux progress reporting works flawlessly but in Windows it's always called with zeros for ulnow/ultotal.
I tried both using Libcurl as DLL and static library (with CURL_STATICLIB define).

How to set it correctly?

This is the example how I use it
https://github.com/Ribtoks/xpiks/blob/libcurl_integration/src/xpiks-qt/Conectivity/curlftpuploader.cpp
(around 300 lines of code from progressfunc.c and ftpuploadresume.c examples).

Progressfunc.c example alone is kind of showing some downloading progress for me. But uploading doesn't.

The only related/similar problem I've found was from the guy who tried to integrate with fpc libcurl but didn't made correct signature of function. As for me - I copied everything from examples.

Please, help

Best regards,
Taras Kushnir.