Re: Creating a curl organization on github?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:35:44 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Unfortunately, the short name 'curl' is taken on github

Not anymore! I am now the owner of a curl organization on github. My plan is
to move over the code repo and the web repo over to that org.

github is pretty good at handling the old name for a while after a move so it
shouldn't cause any major head aches to anyone when I do it, but due to a
rather intense period here I won't make any moves on that until next week
anyway.

If there are any concerns or questions, just fire them away.