https://curl.haxx.se/

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 00:19:04 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

Just wanted to mention that the curl web site is available over HTTPS (and
HTTP/2) since a few days.

Right now there's nothing that forces users over to HTTPS from HTTP so you
have to just go there manually, but I plan to soon start adding some gentle
pushes that will make more users switch over to HTTPS without having to think
about it. Most importantly for the download page etc.

While I'd like to make it so that all new visitors will switch over to use
HTTPS I'm also interested in making sure I don't break legacy things too much
that might still use plain HTTP to interact with the site. Hence the *slow*
move towards a future HTTPS-only situation.

As usual, let me know if there's something not working as it should!