trying to start up a nightly build process .. again. Hitting snags.

From: dev <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 14:07:25 -0500 (EST)

The new git repo location caused me to think that I should go update my
nightly build script and give it a try. Everything seems to go well up
until the point where I run :

     ./curl/tests/testcurl.pl curl 2>&1

That generates the usual output but comes to a total stop real quick :

testcurl: STARTING HERE
testcurl: TRANSFER CONTROL ==== 1120 CHAR
LINEooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLINE_END
testcurl: NAME = Dennis Clarke
testcurl: EMAIL = dev_at_cor0.com
testcurl: DESC = Oracle Solaris 10 8/11 s10s_u10wos_17b kernel=150400-32
cc=Sun C 5.13 UltraSPARC-T2+
testcurl: NOTES =
testcurl: CONFOPTS = --enable-shared --enable-static
--with-libidn=/usr/local --enable-tls-srp --with-ssl
--with-gnutls=/usr/local --with-ca-path=/usr/local/ssl/certs
--enable-warnings
testcurl: RUNTESTOPTS =
testcurl: CPPFLAGS = -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include
-D_TS_ERRNO -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
testcurl: CFLAGS = -errfmt=error -erroff=%none -errshort=full -xstrconst
-xildoff -m64 -xmemalign=8s -xnolibmil -Xa -xcode=pic32 -xregs=no%appl
-xlibmieee -mc -g -xs -ftrap=%none -Qy -xbuiltin=%none
-xdebugformat=dwarf -xunroll=1 -xtarget=ultraT2
-xcache=8/16/4:4096/64/16
testcurl: LDFLAGS =
testcurl: LIBS =
testcurl: CC = /opt/solarisstudio12.4/bin/cc
testcurl: TMPDIR =
testcurl: MAKEFLAGS =
testcurl: ACLOCAL_FLAGS =
testcurl: PKG_CONFIG_PATH =
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/ssl/lib/pkgconfig
testcurl: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH =
testcurl: LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /usr/local/lib:/usr/local/ssl/lib
testcurl: LIBRARY_PATH =
testcurl: SHLIB_PATH =
testcurl: LIBPATH =
testcurl: target =
testcurl: version = 2014-11-25
testcurl: date = Sun Feb 7 18:22:25 2016 UTC
testcurl: curl is verified to be a fine daily source dir
testcurl: build dir build-10483 was created fine
testcurl: timestamp = Sun Feb 7 18:22:25 2016 UTC
testcurl: no configure created/found
testcurl: removing the build-10483 dir
testcurl: ENDING HERE

The top bits look good because I have a 'setup' file :

node000 $ cat ../../setup
name='Dennis Clarke'
email='dev_at_cor0.com'
desc='Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 s10s_u11wos_24b kernel=150400-16 cc=Sun C
5.12 UltraSPARC-T2+'
confopts='--enable-shared --enable-static --with-libidn=/usr/local
--enable-tls-srp --with-ssl --with-gnutls=/usr/local
--with-ca-path=/usr/local/ssl/certs'
notes=''
fixed='4'

There was a time where my nightly script was doing builds, uh, nightly.
 Just fine but that seems to have come to a stop a while ago. I wanted
to get that going again. So so I need to run autoreconf in the source
tree first or something obvious ?

Dennis