libcurl library routines

From: Gene Moore via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:01:53 -0500

I have Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2013. I am trying to use libcurl. I
installed it using NuGet for a test project. It compiles cleanly, but I get
the following unresolved externals when I link:

>CurlpostDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_init
1>CurlpostDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_setopt
1>CurlpostDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_perform
1>CurlpostDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_cleanup

I'm assuming NuGet didn't point to the correct library (it's using Dynamic
dll), but I don't know how to fix it. If it make a difference, my
application is a dialog, not a console application.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gene Moore
Charlie Horse Ranch Timing Systems