Re: Cookie Secure flag

From: Pierre Brico <pierre.brico_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:38:48 +0100

Hi Daniel and Ray,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

I understand why you don't want to implement such kind of feature in
libcurl but I don't like the proposed solutions:
Ray's one: customized modifications in libcurl in not a good idea
Daniel's one: the processing to generate the Cookies list (strings list and
not objects list), then parse it, then remove the "secure" attribute then
give it back to curl seems a waste of CPU. But no modification is necessary
which is a good thing.

My next question is: is it possible to intercept the HTTP header (probably
with callback function) to remove the "secure" flag BEFORE libcurl process
it?

Thanks again for this wonderful library and your help !
Pierre