Static Libcurl crashes on MSVC13

From: Jules van der Toorn <jules_at_nuisdedag.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:45:01 +0100

Hi,
Thanks for your answer on my previous question about how to only receive
the subject of the most recent mail, it worked perfectly.
I build libCurl to a static library, but now i want to convert it to a
static library.
I followed the guide of mtlynch on this page:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20171165/getting-libcurl-to-work-with-visual-studio-2013
When i build the simple code he gave in his guide, it works great. However
if i use my (working with the dynamic library) mail receive program, MSVC
gives an error: first it says "program.exe has triggered a breakpoint", and
if i click continue it says: "Debug Assertion Failed!" "Expression:
_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)"
I already tried rebuilding with MACHINE=x64 (My pc is x64, but MSVC is x86).
Thank you very much,
J. van der Toorn