Re: Recommended setup for curl cross-platform development?

From: Dave Nadler <drn_at_nadler.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 13:31:40 -0500

Yikes! That's going to be a real furball to set up and keep current for
30 targets...

Perhaps we should find a more cross-platform friendly library...

Thanks for the pointers though,
Best Regards, Dave

PS: You sure you guys don't want to rethink your header strategy?
I see in the bug reports I'm not the only one to find this challenging...

--
Dave Nadler, USA East Coast voice (978) 263-0097, drn_at_nadler.com, Skype
  Dave.Nadler1