Re: Recommended setup for curl cross-platform development?

From: Dave Nadler <drn_at_nadler.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:11:59 -0500

On 2/27/2016 3:33 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I think it is rather unusual for anyone to build for 30 different
> targets from the same set of installed headers.

Absolutely, I should have noticed this; why is the cross-platform build
pulling a header from the host's /usr/include ?
Obviously something horribly amiss in the cross-platform build setup,
arrgggg...
Thanks for the pointer,
Best Regards, Dave

--
Dave Nadler, USA East Coast voice (978) 263-0097, drn_at_nadler.com, Skype
  Dave.Nadler1