Re: Gopher [Was ""]

From: bch <brad.harder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 08:20:45 -0800

No I haven't looked at adding/adjusting tests, but I should. This patch was
inspired by a news story about a gopher server restarting operations, so I
thought I'd try to connect. My perception of what followed (as determined
by writing code that I thought should work, observing results, tcpdump, and
temporary debug adjustments to libcurl. I'll look to finding a place for a
test for this code. What will have to be approved is 1) my
interpretation/rationale for what I considered the initial failure, and
then 2) the small code adjustment I made to move to operations as described
in "1)".

I'll look for gopher tests and see about finding space to test what we're
talking about here.

Thanks for your comments Daniel.

Regards,

-bch