Re: Build for QNX 6.5 on ARM Cortex A8

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 20:02:48 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016, Todd_Peterson_at_mgtsciences.com wrote:

> I want to build libcurl and curl for a TI DM3730 (ARM Cortex A8) running
> QNX 6.5. I see that somebody did this for an older version of curl for QNX
> on a 386 processor. I see hooks in the configure file for QNX, but am unsure
> how to build with the QNX cross-compiler on my Windows machine. Any help is
> greatly appreciated!

We don't have any particular support in the sources for building on/for QNX
that I can find.

The usual way is to create a lib/config-[os].h file, make sure that gets
included from lib/curl_setup.h if the right define is set, then compile all .c
files in the lib/ dir into a library.

I wouldn't mind creating a proper guide on how to add support for a new
platform so maybe we could take this opportunity to make one...