RE: VerifyPeer in OpenSSL vs DarwinSSL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:50:15 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016, Vincas Razma wrote:

> To add to this - as I understand there is no native SSL engine for Android
> that would pick certificates from OS?

I'm not an Android expert that it would surprise me. It really isn't an OS
with any extensive support for native libs/code. I bet they have some sort of
API for java.

> Only way to do that would be to use OpenSSL and generate cert bundle using
> by getting certificates from Android APIs separately

Is that possible? Have you done it? If so, can you share the resulting bundle?

> or deliver cert bundle file with app?

That seems pretty simple and straight-forward at least!