Re: Authentication Code Reorganisation

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:08:34 +0100

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 09:53:25AM +0000, Steve Holme wrote:
> However, there are a number of systems I don't have access to:
>
> * Amiga - I should see if my A4000 still powers up!
> * Symbian - Unfortunately I have given up my Symbian days and not worked in mobile for a number of years

Same here. The last Symbian phone was supposedly sold 3 years ago, and Symbian
support officially ends some time this year, but I suspect libcurl support for
it has been broken for years. I don't think I've built it myself for 8 years,
and the Symbian exports file hasn't been touched in almost 4 years, so chances
are high it won't even work out of the box.

> * Cygwin and MinGW

Someone is running mingw autobuilds.

> * Non configure based systems such as OS400, Borland, Watcom and others
>
> As such I apologies if I have broken a build for you and I would appreciate you help and assistance in fixing any broken builds up.

If nobody runs any autobuilds, then people can't really complain if it breaks.
Most of these are somewhat active platforms (with somewhat recent binaries
available on the downloads page), so you can probably expect breakages to
eventually be discovered.

>>> Dan