RE: z/OS port

From: Patrick Monnerat <patrick.monnerat_at_dh.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:37:49 +0000

David Crayford wrote:
> It looks like the TPF port is where I should look as I plan to use native encoding.
I do not know TPF (just looked at it a little bit when I started studying the existing code before starting the OS400 port), but you're probably right.

> What switched me on the your port was the GSKit stuff.
Maybe you can use it anyway with conditional compilation statements.

> ... instructor told us to type in PwrDwnSys and one of the students hastily pressed enter. That was fun :)
I imagine that! But who never did some nasty mistake like this one ? :-))

Good luck with your project.

To all:
It seems there is a new company policy automatically adding an ugly trailer to all e-mails I send. I'm really ashamed of that but I can't act on it.
I apologize for this situation that will probably last until I change my contact e-mail account again.

Regards,
Patrick

the system manager.

Clearswift for the presence of computer viruses.

www.clearswift.com